What I Wore Today: 07.28.09- Mad Men Glasses

    Oliver Peoples Deacon Glasses

    I need your lovely opinion...What do you think of my these Oliver Peoples Deacon glasses? I want slightly big and slightly ridiculous specs, but I'm not sure if they are right for me. The opticians were nice enough to let me take them home for a test drive. The more I wear them the more I like them. But I would still like your input.

    So don't be shy, and tell me what you think!

    Ruffled Dress: ModCloth
    Deacon Glasses: Oliver Peoples
    Bow teeny

    Mad Men character

    If I were a Mad Men character, this is what I would look like. Thanks to The Renegade Bean, I was able to test out the fun interactive game, Mad Men Yourself! The hair bow and donut are what make it so me.

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

→

What I Wore Today: 07.28.09- Mad Men Glasses


Post URL

→

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-i-wore-today-072809-mad-men.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive