Blogger of the Week: PuglyFeet

    I'm starting a new tradition here at Lulu Letty. Every Thursday I will be posting a new Blogger of the Week. Each blogger will be chosen based on three criteria: likability, creativity, and niceness. So, to kick off the series I'm featuring my dear, sweet friend Katrina, of PuglyFeet.

    Katrina's Ruby Sneakers:

    Puglyfeet- ruby sneakers

    What’s your Age and Location?
    I'm 35 and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

    Bow teeny

    Katrina's Beautiful Colour Lover Palette:

    Puglyfeet- sweet tooth

    What inspired you to start blogging?

    Quite literally, my blog is from a my-point-of-view looking-down perspective, which was inspired by the colorful mosaic of misshapen restroom tiles in an Italian restaurant I visited years ago in North Beach.
    Then, a couple of years ago, I applied for a job at my university. It was a programming job and I thought I had it in the bag because I had a lot of computer science theory under my belt. But they were looking for someone Net-savvy, someone adept in the latest (latest at the time, anyway) Web 2.0 technologies, which revolves around social networking communities, blog platforms, and such, none of which were really familiar to me.
    After failing the interview miserably, I decided that the best way to learn about Web 2.0 would be to immerse myself in a lot of social networking communities (blogging, Flickr, Twitter etc). The best side effect of that failed interview was the conception of Puglyfeet, which has been my creative outlet. The blog has also opened doors for friendship with like-minded people.

    Bow teeny

    Katrina's Sweet Pug, Taco:

    Puglyfeet- taco

    What's one tip you’d like to share with other bloggers?
    Puglyfeet lives far from the center of the blog universe. I guess you could say that Puglyfeet is like a little place in the country. I don't have tips on how to attract loads of traffic. But, having said that, I am happy with Puglyfeet and I appreciate all those who take time to visit. Here's a tip: Blog about what resonates with you the most. If you blog about what you love, an audience becomes irrelevant.

    Bow teeny

    Katrina's Car Crush- 1991 Nissan Figaro

    Puglyfeet- car

    What’s your favorite song of the moment?
    Anything by Django Reinhardt, really. Oh, here's my favorite: Star Dust.

    Bow teeny

    Katrina's Red Tights and $0.50 Stool:

    Puglyfeet- 50 cent stool

    What are you most looking forward to wearing this fall?
    Knee-length skirts with tights.

    Bow teeny

    Thanks so much Katrina for being my first ever Blogger of the Week!


    Would you like to be featured as a Blogger of the Week? Simply follow this blog and be your sweet, beautiful self.


    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Blogger of the Week: PuglyFeet


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/blogger-of-week-puglyfeet.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive