DIY Tuesdays: My Wayward Keds

    Inspiration: Academy for Wayward Girls
    Academy for Wayward Girls

    Bow teeny
    Before: boring old Keds Champions. In the second photo I drew the lines in pencil.
    Keds

    Bow teeny
    After: Black and white wingtip Keds done in black marker.
    Keds

    Bow teeny

    Keds

    Bow teeny
    I loved the tennis shoes by Academy for Wayward Girls, but I wasn't about to shell out $125 for them. Instead, I took my old Keds that I haven't worn in years and spiffed them up!! All it took was a black sharpie marker and black shoe laces. I'm quite pleased with the results.

    Bow teeny
    Today is the last day to enter the Pretty Good Things Giveaway. The winner will be announced tomorrow!

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

DIY Tuesdays: My Wayward Keds


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/diy-tuesdays-my-wayward-keds.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive