Hackett Autumn Winter '09- Oh, to be a British Man

    Hackett AW 09 3

    Bow teeny

    Hackett AW 09 1

    Bow teeny

    Hackett AW 09 2

    Bow teeny

    Hackett AW 09 4

    Bow teeny

    Hackett AW 09 5

    Bow teeny

    Hackett A/W 09

    Bow teeny

    Hackett A/W 09

    Bow teeny

    Hackett A/W 09

    Bow teeny
    For those who don't know, I'm a total and complete Anglophile. Not only do I adore all things British, but I also love, love, love the men's clothing brand Hackett.

    The incredibly lovely Nicola, of Nicola Ticola Ponders, didn't realize how huge of a compliment she paid me when she wrote:

    "I was SO surprised when I realised you're not British, your style seems really English...
    You belong cycling around the streets of Oxford on a vintage bike, seriously!"

    Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nicola!!

    My apologies for the lack of drawings, but I'm in the middle of moving chaos!

    Bow teeny

    In rather fun news, Wellie and I were featured along with other lovely pugs on The English Muse. Thank you Katrina for the lovely post!!

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Hackett Autumn Winter '09- Oh, to be a British Man


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/hackett-autumn-winter-oh-to-be-british.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive