Take Ivy and Slightly Larger Glasses

    take-ivy-1

    Bow teeny

    take-ivy-2

    Bow teeny

    take-ivy-3

    Bow teeny

    take-ivy-5

    Bow teeny

    take-ivy3

    Bow teeny

    take-ivy7
    Photo Credit: Here

    I love these images from the late sixties Japanese book, Take Ivy. Don't they just make you want to wear penny loafers and embroidered sweaters.

    Bow teeny




    This is totally unrelated, but I love this clip from the British show, The IT Crowd. I feel like Moss with my new, slightly larger glasses!

    Happy Friday!

    P.S. I apologize for my lack of comments and emails, but doing a cross country move is crazy!

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Take Ivy and Slightly Larger Glasses


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/take-ivy-and-slightly-larger-glasses.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive