james DEAN INCARNATE

    Robert Pattinson by Hedi Slimane
    for Another Man A/W 2009

    I feel like I need to pre-fix this post by stating
    that i'm NOT obsessed with Twilight.
    I mean, I saw the movie, I liked the movie
    but that's about the extent of it.

    But I DO happen to think that Robert Pattinson is HOT.
    So I wanted to post these shots by Hedi Slimane, who pretty much
    turns everything he touches (or photographs) into gold.
    RP seriously looks like James Dean incarnate.
    I think it's love.

    Happy Wednesday Hump-Day!
    X

    P.S Thanks for all of your comments on the last post.
    I haven't replied to anyone yet as I put my back out on the weekend
    so i've been VERY absent from my computer.
    All better now tho so will hop to it!

Post Title

→

james DEAN INCARNATE


Post URL

→

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/10/james-dean-incarnate.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive