Brick Lane

    I wanted a more urban backdrop for these photos, so Cole and I drove to the little downtown near our place. This is one of the oldest buildings and I love the red crumbling bricks and stone sidewalk.
    Brick Lane
    Brick Lane
    Brick Lane
    Brick Lane
    Brick Lane
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!

    Old trench coat: Banana Republic
    Vintage long navy blazer: thrifted
    White camp shirt: thrifted
    High waist jeans: Urban Outfitters
    Woven belt: F21
    Old bowling bag: J. Crew
    Vintage riding boots: eBay
    Black sunglasses: Oliver Peoples, Zooey
    small bow no shadow
    Thank you so much for all the congratulations on the N.E.E.T. feature!! You're all so sweet.

    Things are going well at my parents' most of the dogs are getting along. Pip is being a bit of a pill by trying to dominate all the other dogs. I think it's his Chihuahua attitude, but it's not behavior I like to encourage.

    Maria Sig

Post Title

Brick Lane


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/brick-lane.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive