Cupcake* Magazine Interview

    Cupcake Magazine Issue Two
    Issue Two of Cupcake* Magazine was released today and I am very honored to be both a contributor and interviewee.
    Cupcake Magazine Issue Two
    I always get a bit nervous doing interviews and worry about how they will turn out. I'm terrible at expressing myself and tend to get a bit flustered. Also, since I like to give free reign to the interviewer, it's always very interesting to see what pictures will be chosen.
    Cupcake Magazine Issue Two
    Overall, I think Cupcake* Magazine is incredibly lovely with a beautiful, dreamy quality and I'm very humbled to be included. Thank you Amy!
    small bow no shadow
    curious mel
    Also, the winner of my giveaway, chosen by random.org, is the very sweet Mel, of Curious Mel! Thank you so much to everyone who entered. I wish I had ten pairs of hands to sketch all of your portraits.

    Happy Saturday!

    Maria Sig

Post Title

Cupcake* Magazine Interview


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/cupcake-magazine-interview.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive