N.E.E.T. & DIY

    N.E.E.T. Magazine Issue #18 March '10- Global Fashion
    Yesterday, N.E.E.T.'s spring issue came out and I was lucky enough to featured in their Global Fashion section! What was also wonderful was being featured along side the lovely Claire and Lauren. The only little hiccup is that my age is listed as 27, when I am in fact 28, soon to be 29 in May! Oh, well.
    small bow no shadow
    In other news, I've been working on two sewing projects.
    DIY Shorts and Skirt
    Using this vintage pattern, I'm making the short shorts in chambray and the long skirt in floral feedsack. Let's hope my minimal sewing skills are up to the challenge.
    DIY Shorts and Skirts
    DIY Shorts and Skirt

    Maria Sig

Post Title

N.E.E.T. & DIY


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/neet-diy.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive