agyness for FLARE

    Sooo excited to post about this!
    I've been so lucky to work with some really amazing clients both in Aus as well
    as overseas, but it's such a dream to be able to work with fashion magazines.
    So when a magazine like Flare gets in touch
    to ask if you could draw a portrait of Agyness Deyn for an ongoing
    series of it-girl star sign features - it's pretty much perfection to me!

    You can find my illustration of Aggy in the Feb issue
    out now with the lovely Nina Dobrev on the cover.
    (Is anyone else secretly obsessed with The Vampire Diaries?
    I.AM.ADDICTED.)

    Hope you like!

    Xx

Post Title

agyness for FLARE


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/01/agyness-for-flare.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive