CAPRICORN

    Happy New Year!
    Heading straight into 2011 with some new work to share :)
    I've just started working with Girlfriend magazine on a series
    of illustrations for their monthly horoscope pages.
    To all the January babies out there - I hope you like Miss Capricorn!
    You can find her in the January issue with the gorgeous
    Samantha Harris on the cover:

    For those outside of Aus - Girlfriend is a teen magazine,
    full of gossip, clothes and boys (of course) but one that also spreads
    a really positive healthy vibe to the teenage girls of Australia!
    So it's really nice to be apart of it.

    I hope you've all been enjoying your holidays,
    i'll be getting back into the swing of things very soon so will
    have lots of fun stuff to post!
    XxX

Post Title

→

CAPRICORN


Post URL

→

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/01/capricorn.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive