Apricot by Ben Briand

    After watching this video on Tralalere!, I was completely mesmerized. I recommend sitting back, drinking a nice cup of tea and enjoying the beauty that unfolds in this short film.

    Video Credits: the amazing Ben Briand
    small bow no shadow
    I ordered these awesome suede oxfords! I love their sandy color and the fact that they look like the bucks I used to wear in grade school. Fingers crossed that they look as good in person.
    mia norfolk sand
    Photo Credit: Lulus.com
    small bow no shadow
    Thank you so much for all the sweet comments on yesterday's post!! Many of you commented on my hair and how different it looked. A few weeks ago, I had it trimmed by the lovely Carmen at Serendipity salon in Ann Arbor. The difference isn't as noticeable when it's curly, but you can definitely see the layers when it's straight.

    Maria Sig

Post Title

Apricot by Ben Briand


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/02/apricot-by-ben-briand.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive