you ain't got nothing but NOTHING TO LOSE

    Hailey Clauson photographed by Jason Parry

    I just got sent these S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G new shots by
    photographer Jason Parry. Absolutely adore them!
    All of his work is completely beautiful, with both and edge and softness
    which is quite extraordinary really.
    I definitely think you should check out more of his work here.

    I hope you all have a happy Good Friday!
    For those of you who don't celebrate Easter - happy Friday anyway :)
    I'm going home for a family lunch - I hope my mum's whipped up
    her famous Salmon patties! Yum.

    XxX

Post Title

you ain't got nothing but NOTHING TO LOSE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/04/you-ain-got-nothing-but-nothing-to-lose.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive