OSCAR PICKS 2011


    I thought i'd do something a bit different this year,
    and illustrate my top 3 looks from the Oscars 2011!

    So here they are.
    Absolutely loved loved loved these ladies!
    My jaw literally dropped when I saw Cate Blanchett.
    Words cannot express just how much I LOVED her in this gown.

    Hope those of you who watched it enjoyed the Oscars.
    Yay for Natalie and Colin!
    I've had such a soft spot for Colin Firth since he played
    Arsey Darcy in Bridget Jones.
    He was incredible in The King's Speech as Natalie was in Black Swan.
    Definitely a year of deserved wins.

    Who were your picks for best dressed?
    x

Post Title

OSCAR PICKS 2011


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/03/oscar-picks-2011.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive