diana FERRARI

    I've been meaning to post about this for a while now,
    but I have been a bit slack with my blog of late!


    I recently worked on some illustrations for Diana Ferrari's new website.
    It was so much fun to draw a pair of shoes for a change!
    I think I need to illustrate more objects in the future.
    You have no idea how many bags and perfume bottles I have in my possession!


    These beautiful heels are called 'Pearla' and available now.
    You can also find the printed 'Cindy' dress in stores and online.


    I hope you like!


    Happy Wednesday-Hump-Day.
    x

Post Title

diana FERRARI


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2011/08/diana-ferrari.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive