alexandra SPENCER


    Some of you may be familiar with Aussie model
    Alexandra Spencer, either via her beautiful blog
    4th & Bleeker or just from flicking through the pages
    of Aussie fashion mags including Harper's Bazaar.

    I think she's absolutely stunning.
    To me she looks like the love child of
    Sarah Murdoch and Erin Wasson.

    For more Alex-y goodness check out her
    amazing self portraits here.

    I hope you enjoy your weekends.
    I'm going away on Monday for a 'romantic mini-break'
    as Bridget Jones would say.
    V.V. Excited.
    x

    P.S I deleted Twitter again.
    I gave it a second chance but - Twitter,
    'I'm just not that into you...'
    Ha
    x

Post Title

alexandra SPENCER


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/alexandra-spencer.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive