Hello, Remember Me

    Oh, how I've missed blogging! Moving cross country is horrible! My life is turned upside down at the moment! Boxes everywhere, no internet and clothes all over the place! But we're now in Michigan and I can't wait to really start decorating my new place.

    I am so very sorry for my absence. It feels like I've been gone for a month instead of just five days! I hope to be officially back to blogging everyday by Monday, when hopefully everything will be sorted out.

    In the meantime, here's the final photo shoot that Cole and I did in Marblehead...single tear.

    Bow teeny

    MHD

    Bow teeny

    MHD

    Bow teeny

    MHD

    Bow teeny

    MHD
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!

    Vintage White Collared Sweater: eBay
    Khaki Shorts: J. Crew
    Black Opaque Tights: Hue
    Vintage Brown and Olive Oxfords: Ferragamo

    Bow teeny

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Hello, Remember Me


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/hello-remember-me.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive