I Think You're Awesome, Too

    Awesome Girl Award

    Thank you so much dear sweet Nicola, of Nicola Ticola Ponders, for the Awesome Girl award!!

    Ten random facts:
    1. I crave Mexican food daily and could happily eat it for every meal. The same goes for pasta, potatoes, and bread and cheese.
    2. If I could choose how I would spend my days, it would involve being tucked in my favorite chair, in front of a fire, engrossed in a fun and frivolous chick lit book.
    3. I often have dreams where I am wearing the most gorgeous and fabulous clothes and when I wake up and realize it was all a dream, my heart inevitably breaks.
    4. One of my biggest fears is change. Not little changes like a new hair style or different clothes, but big life altering changes. I try to avoid them at all costs. So you can imagine how I'm dreading my upcoming move.
    5. In three short months, Cole and I will be celebrating 10 years of being together! Ten whole years! Can you believe that?!
    6. Even though my dogs can drive me insane, I secretly want another one!! I'm thinking a little black and white French Bulldog. Chances of this happening are very slim.
    7. Cole and I discovered a new drink called the Rubber Chicken. It's whiskey, limeade and ginger ale. Sounds disgusting, but it's addictive and delicious.
    8. My normal go-to drinks are: in the summer- G&T's, and in the winter- Old Fashioned's.
    9. As you know by now, I love fall. But what I really love is Halloween!! Pumpkin carving, pumpkin seeds, excellent costumes, apple cider, and candy!!
    10. I also love the Christmas season. I truly enjoy the festivities, music and decorations. Plus, this year Cole and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary on December 27th.
    I'm passing the Awesome Girl award to:


    Bow teeny

    I'll leave you with a preview of tomorrow's post and a song I'm addicted to...

    08.09.09



    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

I Think You're Awesome, Too


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-think-you-awesome-too.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive