lady MOINEAU

    Pencil, Watercolour & Digital Colouring

    I finally got to work on a drawing of my own today!
    I think the excitement of the idea led to productiveness
    as I got her done in only a day!
    Love it when that happens!
    She's actually to go on my new website.
    Still adding some pages and whatnot so soon enough
    she and her little sparrow friend will grace the folio page.
    By the by 'moineau' means 'sparrow' in French.
    Is that right Miss Noemi?
    I thought it sounded pretty :)

    X

    P.S I gave her shoulders some little sun kissed freckles
    as they remind me of Summer - and I can't WAIT for Summer!

Post Title

lady MOINEAU


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/lady-moineau.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive