Vintage Pearl Sundays

    Vintage Pearls

    Bow teeny

    Vintage Pearls

    The vintage pearl necklace I won from Couture Carrie and Alex Keller arrived! It's even more beautiful than I imagined. Here's a preview of how I'll be sporting it this fall, with my vintage tweed jacket and ruffle collared blouse.

    Bow teeny
    In other splendid news, I received a blog award from the breathtakingly beautiful Liss, of DayDream Lily. There's nothing more spectacular than receiving an award from your blog idol. One day, I hope to have a blog as inspirational as DayDream Lily.

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Vintage Pearl Sundays


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/vintage-pearl-sundays.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive