Capucine

    Have you met the precocious and incredibly brilliant Capucine? When I stumbled upon one of her videos, I just knew that I had to draw her beautifully expressive face.
    Capucine 03.12.10
    She is so very inspiring!
    small bow no shadow
    Wellie and I were featured as the Look of the Week on Seychelles blog! How awesome is this collage?! Thank you Seychelles for posting us.
    Lulu Letty on Seychelles blog
    Wellie and I have never before received so much amazing attention. It's completely mind boggling. Not only were we on Chictopia's front page, but we were also on Lookbook's Hot page and received 430 hypes! It's just crazy.

    Thank you so much for all the unbelievably kind support!

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Capucine


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/capucine.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive