the CATS MEOW

    The Cat's Meow
    Christina Dietze photographed by Macushla Burke
    for Pulp Magazine Autumn 2010
    Illustrations by Kelly Smith

    Sooooo happy to finally be able to share these with you!
    Late last year Macushla Burke and I worked on another
    collaboration together; you may remember our last one
    which was called See Emily Play.
    I have so much fun working with Cush and this particular
    project was doubly fun as the model was a personal fave of
    mine, both model and bloggy-wise, Christina Dietze of SRC783.
    As you can see we were going for a sort of Witchy-poo feel.
    Quite dark but pretty at the same time.

    If you'd like to see them in print then you can pick up
    the latest issue of Pulp Magazine which is on sale now in NZ
    and should drop in Aus sometime over the next few weeks.
    I've posted the layout on my facebook page which you can visit here.
    (I gave you guys a few extra! Haha)

    Hope you like!

    XxX

    P.S I was a bit overwhelmed the other day to see my followers hit 1000!
    YOWZA.
    Thank you SOOOOO much to everyone who visits my blog
    and encourages both me and my work.
    To say thanks i'm going to have a special in my shop.
    Buy any print and you can choose an Open Edition print for FREE!
    Just leave me a note when you check out as to which one you would like!
    Will keep it running until the end of March.
    XXX

Post Title

the CATS MEOW


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/cats-meow.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive