drawing jalouse MARCH 2010


    I was so in love with this cover of Jalouse when I saw it that I had to draw it.
    And....that very awkwardly rhymes.
    But anyway! I've been working away at this since the weekend
    so it's nice to have it all finished. I'm not used to shading in
    so much dark area - definitely made for a very tired hand.
    That text was an absolute pain in the A but I think it worked out
    alright in the end I guess - could definitely be better but oh well.
    Word to the wise...it's easier to do black text in white space than the reversal!

    Hope you like!
    I had so much fun doing the Vogue and Dazed covers, so I thought 'Why not?'

    Here are some more pics from Mason Poole's
    photoshoot because I absolutely LOVE it.
    The styling is the perfect mix between cute and edgy.
    Sort of Heidi-Cool if you will.


    UPDATE to include the video from the photoshoot.

    Source: Jalouse.fr

    XxX

Post Title

drawing jalouse MARCH 2010


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/drawing-jalouse-march-2010.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive