Kirsten, An American Girl

    Since I'm dog sitting at my parents', I have the chance to search through my old boxes. One of my forgotten treasures, is my American Girl doll, Kirsten. Kirsten entered my life when I was eight, which means that I've had her for twenty years! Kirsten was a cherished companion and I always tried to take great care of her. So, to reopen her box and see her lying there waiting for me- forgotten, pulled at my heart strings.

    Being one of the original American Girls, Kirsten was retired this year from the company. I know it's silly, but that made me really sad, but perhaps I should look at it as a privilege. That I was lucky enough to have Kirsten in my life, even if she won't be there for the next generations to come.

    So in honor of Kirsten's retirement, I thought I would share with you two of her sartorial spring hits...
    Kirsten, An American Girl
    Kirsten, An American Girl
    Isn't she amazing!? How bad do I want her red boots and boater hat!

    I'll have to find the original, but here's a small photo of Kirsten and I in 1990-
    Maria and Kirsten 1990
    small bow no shadow
    Did you have any cherished dolls or toys growing up? Do you still feel a connection to them?

    Maria Sig

Post Title

Kirsten, An American Girl


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/kirsten-american-girl.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive