i'm with THE BAND

    Pencil & Digital Couring

    So this little illo was done specially for a friend I used to work with
    who, if he were a picture, would be a musical note.
    He also had a fondness for lurking around whenever I was
    reading (and I use the term 'reading' very loosely!) Vogue Paris.
    Nothing to do with the models i'm sure.
    His fiancee and I came up with this idea and I hear it went over pretty well!
    I went for a bit of a Kate Moss/Brigitte Bardot vibe
    to come up with the epitome of a gorgeous French groupie.

    It will also be apart of something pretty fun that i'm involved with.
    All will be revealed very soon I hope!

    Hope you all enjoyed your weekends.
    XxX

Post Title

i'm with THE BAND


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-with-band.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive