What's New

    The Salvation Army was having a huge sale this past Saturday, so I had to make a stop. While I didn't hit the jackpot, I did find some excellent hidden treasures. Aside from the vintage high waist khakis I posted yesterday, I also bought a vintage navy sweater with white knot buttons, vintage navy high waist shorts, and two vintage wooden tennis rackets!
    What's New
    What's New
    There is an increasingly odd pattern developing in my thrifting habits. I seem to be buying pieces that recreate my old school uniform!
    small bow no shadow
    Now I would like you to look into the faces of mischief!
    What's New

    What's New
    Don't let their innocent expressions fool you, they are all trouble looking for a place to happen.
    What's New
    Only two more days of dog sitting left- then Cole, Wellie, Pip and I are heading home!
    small bow no shadow
    Oh, and I almost forgot! Yesterday, Wellie and I were featured on Chictopia's front page! This is the second time I've been on their front page. Sadly, last time I found out the day after I was up there and my photo was already replaced. Either way, Thank You So Much Chictopia!
    Wellie and Me on Chictopia's Front Page- 3.8.2010

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

What's New


Post URL

https://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-new_08.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive