affordable ART + new WORK




    My work is featured in the article "Affordable Art" in
    the February 2009 issue of Shop 'Til You Drop
    with Sienna on the cover!

    How fun to be on the same page as Kat Macleod (well, almost)!
    Also the lovely Lilly Piri is featured.
    I actually own original works from both of those artists
    so good pickin' Shop!

    Click HERE to read the article.

    Also, just posting a little study I did of
    Marion based on a photo by Bruno Dayan.

    Not sure if I like it or not. I feel like it lacks something.
    Just playing around with different ways to represent
    clothing apart from just watercolour.
    So....yeah.

    x

Post Title

affordable ART + new WORK


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/01/affordable-art-new-work.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive