illustration INSPIRATION


    I wish I had some new work to show you guys,
    but i've been up to my elbows in other work,
    so haven't had much time to do any of my own.
    I'll be able to share some of this 'secret' stuff
    with you soon though, so I guess it all evens out.

    In the meantime i'll just share some
    of the beautiful work of others.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    All of these images come from weheartit.com,
    and amazing treasure trove of images.
    The only problem with this site,
    as with ALOT of sites these days,
    so many images are uploaded without
    credit going to the artist/photographer
    of the original work.

    If you ever see an image that you
    recognise on one of these sites,
    please tag the name of the artist/photographer.
    We'd all be very grateful!
    xxx

Post Title

illustration INSPIRATION


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/03/illustration-inspiration.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive