new WORK

    Natasha Poly in Oscar De La Renta A/W 07


    Okay, so after having a grumble about not
    being able to do my own work for so long,
    I actually sat down and doodled last night
    while watching TV. Two birds. One stone.

    I feel a bit better having gotten
    to do my own thing for a night,
    but now it's back to work again.
    Boo.

    Hope Wednesday Hump Day goes fast for all of you!
    x

    P.S I just joined Twitter.  Of that I am deeply ashamed.
    Haha. Jokes.
    I was determined not to join but it seems like everyone
    is on the bandwagon and I felt left out.
    So add me, follow me, whatever it is
    that you do on twitter.
    I'm still working it out! :)

    xx

Post Title

new WORK


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-work.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive