snapshots of LOVE

    Grace + Dominic

    These BEAUTIFUL photographs by Max Wanger
    have me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.
    I love love.

    If anyone could ever capture it in an image
    surely Wanger is that someone.

    Joanna + Alex

    I have to say, jumping on a trampoline with your man and a 
    pink balloon is just about the sweetest thing I can think of.

    To see more of Wanger's work click here.

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    I think, tonight I will channel my inner lovey dove
    and watch a movie on the couch with my boy.

    The choices are thus:

    Taxi Driver
    Scarface
    Midnight Express
    or
    Sahara

    I haven't seen any of them.
    I think in the spirit of things
    i'll just let HIM choose.

    x

Post Title

snapshots of LOVE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/03/snapshots-of-love.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive