green with ENVY

    Source: TFS

    It seems as though Jade is all the rage right now!

    I used to wear ALOT of green.
    So much so, that I realised most of my wardrobe was 
    mint/jade/faded lime and I stopped wearing it so much.

    So, I have to admit, i'm a little excited by the above pictures.
    If it's good enough for Mossy and Marion,
    well, it's good enough for me!

    Sorry I haven't done many 'arty' posts lately. 
    I've been working on some pretty exciting things, 
    which I can hopefully share with you all pretty soon!
    I'm also about to start working on new pieces
    for my show in May, so there should be
    plenty of art appearing over the next few weeks.

    Hope you're all having a good day.
    Hooray for Wednesday hump-day!
    x
    P.S Thanks for all of your comments about the show.
    I'd have loved to see you all there, too.

Post Title

green with ENVY


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/04/green-with-envy.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive