BACK IN THE BOHO DAY



    Publication: British Vogue December 2004 / Photographer: Mario Testino / Model: Sienna Miller in a creation by Olivier Theyskens
    I remember how much I was in love with this winter wonderland cover and shoot when it first came out. It's from way back when Sienna still had an air of mystery. She was the blonde dating Jude Law, the muse to Matthew Williamson and the "Queen of Boho Chic", so I wanted to know more. She seems so new and innocent here, but having said that, I still think she always rocks it on the street and red-carpet {Photo Source: siennafan.net}

Post Title

BACK IN THE BOHO DAY


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/05/back-in-boho-day.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive