Gifts for Jen

    Jen's birthday isn't until Tuesday, but I couldn't wait to spoil the surprise! I'm one of those people that get so excited and impatient that I can't wait to share gifts with people. Christmas is pure torture.

    Anyways, Jen's my best friend and I adore her sweet baby, Elizabeth, so I made two things for her.

    One, a portrait of Elizabeth (aka Cheeks...couldn't you just nibble on her):

    Elizabeth

    Two, a name drawing done in Elizabeth's nursery theme:

    Name Drawing

    I was just so thrilled by how they turned out that I had to email Jen last night and show her! Luckily, she understands my impatience.

Post Title

Gifts for Jen


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/05/gifts-for-jen.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive