new WORK

    'Like a Tiger'
    Pencil & Digital Colouring
    Based on a photograph by Annabel Wendt

    I don't know what's in my water at the moment,
    but I don't think i've ever been so productive in my life!
    I've been working on some illustrations for my new website
    and strangely finished most of it yesterday.

    Today I still had the bug so did the above portrait
    of little miss LoveMore, gorgeous girl that she is.
    Albeit, you can't quite tell from this pic -
    apart from those amazing legs!

    However, this little creativity spurt is about to end.
    I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow so won't be doing alot
    aside from shopping, dinner, exhibitions and visiting friends!
    Fun fun fun!

    Hope some of you can make it to Kelly T's show on Thursday.
    Enjoy the rest of the week!
    x

Post Title

new WORK


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-work.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive