new WORK

    'Braided'
    Pencil & Watercolour

    Okay, so technically this isn't NEW as such.
    It was done at the beginning of the year
    for something else but ended up on the
    'I Still Like You But You're Not
    Quite Right For This' scrap-heap.
    I just re-discovered it so I thought i'd share.

    I'm in the process of re-doing my website
    so in the meantime I've created a flickr account
    so that my portfolio is back online.

    If anyone has a good tip for online folios
    PLEASE let me know!
    I design all my pages myself, but I don't
    have great web skills so a friend of mine
    codes it all up for me, but that makes it hard
    for me to update anything.

    I want to link to a folio that is easy to update
    but I can still incorporate my website design into.
    Flickr is good but it's not great looks wise
    and it's also hard to customise.

    Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed your weekends.
    I spent 30 minutes waiting in line
    to see Transformers 2.
    The things we do for boys.
    x

Post Title

new WORK


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-work_28.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive