What I Wore Today: 06.23.09- When it's Raining Wear Pink

    What I Wore Today: 06.23.09

    My apologies for the late post. I was out running errands all day today. Totally threw me off my schedule. Another casual wellie wearing day for me. I threw on the pink cable knit in an attempt to cheer me up. The rain is supposed to subside tomorrow afternoon. I don't think I can take much more of this gloom. I feel like I've barely worn a quarter of my summer clothes, which I guess is good since I can't be sick of them yet. See, there's always a silver lining.

    Bow teeny

    Sweater: Brooks Brothers pink cable knit
    Shirt: Peter Pan collar
    Shorts: DIY cuffed jean cutoffs
    Boots: Hunter wellies
    Jewelry: gold ball earrings & vintage gold Timex watch


    Maria Sig

Post Title

What I Wore Today: 06.23.09- When it's Raining Wear Pink


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/06/what-i-wore-today-062309-when-it.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive