And the Beat Goes On: Sondre Lerche

    When a friend first introduced me to Norwegian singer/song writer, Sondre Lerche over six years ago, it was love at first listen. Sondre's sweet, dreamy voice made me swoon and I just couldn't get enough. Throw in the fact that he's also adorable and I was completely hooked.



    Sondre Lerche


    Bow teeny


    Sondre Lerche


    Bow teeny


    Sondre Lerche


    Bow teeny


    Sondre Lerche


    Bow teeny


    Sondre Lerche
    Photo Credits: Sondre Lerche.com



    Bow teeny


    Cole and I have had the privilege of seeing Sondre in concert a few different times and it's always quite the treat. He definitely knows how to engage his audience and rock on the guitar.



    His new album, Heartbeat Radio, is available Sept. 8th and I can't wait to order it! His North American tour also starts in early September and I'm quite disappointed to see that he's not coming to Detroit, but he's going to his normal Boston venue, I guess I shouldn't have moved. The European leg of the tour starts in October. So if he's coming to a city near you, I definitely suggest you buy tickets.



    I'll leave you today with my all-time favorite Sondre Lerche song:





    Happy Friday!



    Maria Sig



    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

And the Beat Goes On: Sondre Lerche


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/08/and-beat-goes-on-sondre-lerche.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive