Haberdashery & Menagerie

    Check out the amazing things Cole bought on eBay:

    A gorgeous navy pinstripe Brooks Brothers suit:

    Brooks Brothers suit

    And an awesome plaid Ralph Lauren sportcoat (that I found for him):

    Ralph Lauren Sportcoat

    There is nothing sexier than a well dressed man, no?!

    Bow teeny

    Pugly Feet colourlover_lululetty

    The ever lovely Katrina, of Pugly Feet, used my pic for her Colour Lover palette. Always adoring Katrina's gorgeous palettes, I felt quite honored.

    Bow teeny

    smileaward


    And last, but not least, the incredibly sweet Laia, of Let Me Feel Like a Doll, gave me the smile award!! Which was incredibly flattering considering how much her blog makes me smile!!

    Here are the rules:
    1. You have to post a song that makes you happy.
    2. You can tag as many people as you want, there is no limit.
    3. Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it!

    The song Sunglasses at Night, by Corey Hart, never ceases to make me happy. Mostly because I remember as a little girl, lying in bed wearing my sunglasses, singing along to this song and feeling oh so cool. ;)

    (click play button on the left)

    I wanted to post the actual music video but the embedding was disabled, you can watch it here.

    I'm passing the award along to:

    Meaghan, of Left Hand Endeavor and Quincy, of Q's Daydream. They are both new blogging friends and finding new blogs always makes me smile. Not to mention that they are both incredibly beautiful with amazing taste in vintage clothes and superb etsy shops!!


    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Haberdashery & Menagerie


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/09/haberdashery-menagerie.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive