Blogger of the Week: Left Hand Endeavor

    I'm not sure if you can recall or not, but each blogger of the week is chosen based on three criteria: likability, creativity, and niceness. Meaghan, of Left Hand Endeavor, has all three in spades. You see, the thing that's so wonderful about Meaghan is that she is so incredibly sweet. Set aside her beauty, gorgeous clothes and awesome shop and you would still adore her simply for her lovely personality.

    left hand endeavor

    What’s your Age and Location?
    I'm 23 and I live in Montreal, Quebec.

    Bow teeny

    left hand endeavor

    What inspired you to start blogging?
    I started blogging about 3 years ago just sort of as a way of keeping up with my friends and staying in touch with each other. Eventually I discovered the wonderful little world of vintage fashion bloggers and just felt like I had found people I had stuff in common with, which I had been lacking in real life for a while! After a few months of following girls like Francesca (The Snail and the Cyclops) and Rhiannon (Liebe Marlene) I just sort of felt like I wanted to join! Now I literally count on my blog and blog roster as comfort in the morning and before bed!

    Bow teeny

    left hand endeavor

    What’s one tip you’d like to share with other bloggers?
    Blogging can be really intimidating and sometimes it feels like every other blog is better than yours. But I think my favourite blogs are the ones that really feel like they represent the blogger! So I'd say it's really important to try and find a way to be yourself, even though it's easy to get caught up in presenting an image. And also, that it's a really wonderful community and that people should definitely not be shy to go ahead and try to make friends!

    Bow teeny

    left hand endeavor

    What’s your favorite song of the moment?
    My favourite song changes about three times a day, but right now, as I'm writing this I'd say it's just about anything off of Tom Waits' "Night Hawk at the Diner" album. I've got a terrible cold and the album lets me feel like I'm not stuck in my bed under the covers...like I'm at some old jazz joint right out of my very own bedroom! :P

    Bow teeny

    left hand endeavor

    What are you most looking forward to wearing this autumn/winter?
    For the past few weeks I've been super inspired by back to school looks with lots of peter-pan collars and plaids and jumpers...but I'm sort of really into black and lace right now. I guess what I'm most looking forward to wearing are looser dresses with tights and ankle boots and a little tuque or beret. That sort of thing. Anything I can pair with a floppy cardigan and a big knitted scarf. But maybe that's my cold talking again!

    (I am happy to report that Meaghan has now recovered from her cold!)

    Bow teeny

    Thanks so much Meaghan for being my seventh Blogger of the Week!


    Would you like to be featured as a Blogger of the Week? Simply follow this blog and be your sweet, beautiful self.


    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Blogger of the Week: Left Hand Endeavor


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/10/blogger-of-week-left-hand-endeavor.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive