My Etsy Shop

    Hair Bows
    Bow teeny
    Hair Bows
    Bow teeny
    Hair Bows
    Bow teeny
    You all know how much I love wearing hair bows, but you may not realize how much I love making them! I have had a portrait Etsy shop for some time now, but I have decided to limit my portraits only to dogs and now include hair bows, too.

    My first hair bow collection, Highland Holiday, is designed for the coming winter season. Featuring festive fabrics of velvet, tweed and tartan- I think they're quite perfect for the holidays.

    I have tried to price them favorably with low shipping costs, but I would love to know what you think.

    You can view my Etsy shop: here!


    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

My Etsy Shop


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-etsy-shop.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive