zanita ZANITA

    Model/Photographer: Zanita Whittington

    I'm kind of in love with these photos of Zanita right now.
    If you aren't aware of her blog...you should be!
    Zanita is an Aussie model who sidelines as a bit of a budding
    fashion photographer, primarily using herself as her own subject.
    Posting almost daily, you can track the progress of both her
    professional and photographic career
    (by way of test and professional shots.)

    This set of images really reminds me of the 'Eau De Rose'
    editorial from Vogue Paris, featuring Sasha Pivovarova
    rolling around on the beach, shot by Inez & Vinoodh.
    LOVE them.

    Hope you all enjoy the weekend.
    I woke up to a bit of a heat blast so I think i'm going to
    read outside in the sun today!
    I stayed up all night last night finishing the book I was reading,
    so time for a newbie!
    XxX

Post Title

zanita ZANITA


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/10/zanita-zanita.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive