bruno DAYAN


    A while ago I posted about one of my fave eds featuring
    Marion Cotillard shot by Bruno Dayan, during which I raved
    about how amazing I thought he was and promised to
    post some more of his beautiful work.
    6 months later i've finally remembered to do it!
    It's seriously stunning and I could easily post his entire portfolio,
    but I hope you enjoy this little series.
    I feel a little bit gushy about him to be honest!

    x

    P.S I cannot even BELIEVE that it's November already?!
    Although it does get me a little bit excited for Christmas.
    Do you think it's too early to put up my tree?
    Just kidding. I've already had that question met with a
    very firm 'YES!!!' from my boyfriend. Scrooge.

Post Title

bruno DAYAN


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/11/bruno-dayan.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive