kelly THOMPSON LOVE

    Illustrations by Kelly Thompson

    So I know Christmas is SUPPOSED to be all about GIVING gifts
    (well ACTUALLY I guess it's supposed to be about Jesus, but hey)
    but I couldn't help treating myself to a bit of an early Christmas present.
    From me to me!

    Most of you should be familiar with Kelly Thompson's work as I bang on
    about it quite a bit, and we also had a show together earlier in the year.
    These two pieces that she created recently for a show just blow me away.
    Love love love them!

    The first girl is currently getting ready for a lengthy stint
    on the wall of my house, just making it look generally pretty.

    If any of you guys are interested in Kelly's work, either for yourself or
    (as it probably should be) for someone else, click here to visit her website.

    Christmassy goodness for everyone!

    P.S My Christmas promo is still running until the 15th of December!
    Buy any 2 prints and choose a 3rd open edition print for free.
    Also Mossy and Joy are looking to decorate someone's mantle
    during the festive season! They also look pretty hot stuck to a present!
    Click here to visit the shop.

    I hope you've all had a great weekend!
    Xx

Post Title

kelly THOMPSON LOVE


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/11/kelly-thompson-love.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive