marion in VALENTINO

    (close-up)

    I've been wanting to draw these AMAZING lace masks
    from the Valentino show since I saw them back in July!
    (See image further below.)
    I think they're absolutely incredible.

    I drew this one onto Marion Cotillard, mainly because I think
    her eyes are SO incredibly beautiful and I wanted them to
    really stand out against and behind the mask.

    My hand is aching a bit now though.
    Very fiddly work!

    I hope you all had a great start to the week.
    For those of you in Australia - keep cool.
    I think most of us are dealing with 30+ degree weather.
    x

Post Title

marion in VALENTINO


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/11/marion-in-valentino.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive