Saturdays with Gaspard Ulliel

    Gaspard Ulliel
    small bow no shadow
    Gaspard Ulliel
    small bow no shadow
    Gaspard Ulliel
    small bow no shadow
    Gaspard Ulliel
    small bow no shadow
    Gaspard Ulliel
    Photo Credits: Here

    While there is no denying that Gaspard is gorgeous, what I really love is his amazing laid back French style. There is something wonderful about the way he wears a classic white shirt.

    And yes, before Robert was cast, I so wanted Gaspard to play Edward. But that was three years ago and I think Robert is perfect.

    P.S. I'm still catching up on all your blog posts. I guess the holiday craziness is already upon us!

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

Saturdays with Gaspard Ulliel


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturdays-with-gaspard-ulliel.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive