What's New

    Navy Seychelles sandals from Endless (on sale) and grey button thigh highs from Urban Outfitters:
    What's New
    small bow no shadow
    Cole's old scarf that he found at his parents and a thrifted Aran Island sweater:
    What's New
    small bow no shadow
    Suede knee high boots from Urban Outfitters (on sale) and grey thigh highs from American Apparel:
    What's New

    How was everyone's weekend?

    Well, I didn't go to my reunion. When it came down to it, I just really didn't feel like going. Instead, Cole and I had a lovely bonfire where we roasted hot dogs and drank beer. It was quite fun.

    Maria Sig

Post Title

What's New


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-new.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive