A Wrinkle in Time (aka My High School Reunion)

    Well our ten year high school reunions are this weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm going to mine, but Cole is going to skip his. So in honor of the this strange occasion, I thought I'd share some photos from our senior years.

    Senior portraits:
    Reunion
    small bow no shadow
    Yearbook photos:
    Reunion
    small bow no shadow
    Yearbook baby pages (yeah, my family calls me Ree):
    Reunion
    small bow no shadow
    Yearbook mock elections, my friend Darius and I won two together (I also won motor mouth which was probably the most fitting):
    Reunion

    Well, there you have it- the weirdness that is graduating in 1999!!

    Feeling a bit old right now.

    Maria Sig

    bloglovin' bow small

Post Title

A Wrinkle in Time (aka My High School Reunion)


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/11/wrinkle-in-time-aka-my-high-school.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive