2009: A Review

    Well, it's been seven months since I posted my first photo shoot. Here's a review of my favorite looks from each month, plus one of my favorite songs from Lykke Li- Time Flies.


    June- It was a gloriously hot day and when we found this little lake it was a moment of pure joy:
    Where's the Beach?
    small bow no shadow
    July- A photo snapped on my old street in Boston's Beacon Hill:
    Beacon Hill
    small bow no shadow
    August- My last photo shoot in Marblehead Massachusetts before we moved to Michigan:
    MHD
    small bow no shadow
    September- My first photo shoot with my Nikon D60:
    Dusk
    small bow no shadow
    October- My favorite photo of my little red hat and suspenders:
    Little Red Hat
    small bow no shadow
    November- It was a freezing, blustery day in this old cemetery:
    Grave Surprise
    small bow no shadow
    December- My first holiday look with my favorite red tights:
    Holiday Look #1: Red Sunset
    Photo Credits: Cole. Thank you for making the last seven months a wonderful learning experience!

    I can't believe I've been posting photo shoots for only seven months! All I can say is that I've enjoyed every minute of it and I know, without a doubt, that it wouldn't be half as wonderful without such amazing readers as yourselves!! Thank you for supporting me when I felt insecure and encouraging me when I felt like giving up!

    I seriously couldn't have done any of this without you!!

    Wishing everyone the most amazing and joyful New Year!

    P.S. I am currently at my parents' cottage, but you can expect daily posts starting Monday.

    XOXO
    Maria Sig

Post Title

2009: A Review


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/12/2009-review.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive