Blogger of the Week: Suck My Savvy

    Today's Blogger of the Week, is a man who's not afraid to take risks and stretch his imagination. With his skinny jeans, vibrant colors and bold prints- Graham, of Suck My Savvy, has style in spades.

    Suck My Savvy
    What’s your Age and Location?
    I'm perched in San Diego, where sandals reign supreme. The locals are generally not fashion conscious, which makes it more exciting to meet bloggers elsewhere. My age? Really? Let's just say I'm still part of the 20's set.
    small bow no shadow
    Suck My Savvy
    What inspired you to start blogging?
    Honestly, when I turned single I realized my ex had been styling me. I was stumped about how to outfit myself and went seeking funky-yet-sensible male blogs. Let me tell you: there aren't many! So I started SuckMySavvy.com to share my learning process with other guys. It evolved in an unexpected way, though, since the blog audience is predominantly female. I'm learning how ladies view men's fashion by reading their comments.
    small bow no shadow
    Suck My Savvy
    What’s one tip you’d like to share with other bloggers?
    The best blogs create unique content—images only they can provide. Everyone can re:post photos, so keep a balanced approach.
    small bow no shadow
    Suck My Savvy
    What’s your favorite song of the moment?
    'Nights Over Egypt' by Zo!
    The lyrics describe a courtship between an Egyptian Queen and King as they meet along the Nile. I may be a realist, but I'm also a hopeless romantic.
    small bow no shadow
    Suck My Savvy
    What are you most looking forward to wearing this winter?
    The fleeting Southern California winter allows me to indulge in big boots, knit scarves and leather. It's easier to dress 'rock n roll' when the sun's not beating down at 100 degrees!
    small bow no shadow
    Thanks so much Graham for being my thirteenth Blogger of the Week!

    Would you like to be featured as Blogger of the Week? Simply follow this blog and be your sweet, beautiful (or handsome) self.

    Maria Sig

Post Title

Blogger of the Week: Suck My Savvy


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2009/12/blogger-of-week-suck-my-savvy.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive