Classic Film Star: Myrna Loy

    I thought it would be fun, for the next few Thursdays, to share with everyone my favorite classic film stars. Every week, I will rotate between men and women. And not only will I share amazing vintage pictures of each star, but I will also do a portrait sketch.
    Myrna Loy sketch 01.27.10
    I can think of no one better than Myrna Loy to kick start my series. Not only did she win Queen of the Movies in 1936 alongside Clark Gable the king, but she is also hands down my favorite classic star. Her intriguing looks, impeccable comedic timing and wonderful personality all make me completely adore her.
    small bow no shadow
    Classic Film Star: Myrna Loy
    Classic Film Star: Myrna Loy
    Classic Film Star: Myrna Loy
    Classic Film Star: Myrna Loy
    Plus, it doesn't hurt that I just love her onscreen chemistry with William Powell in The Thin Man series.
    Classic Film Star: Myrna Loy
    Photo Credits: Here
    Happy Thursday!
    Maria Sig

Post Title

Classic Film Star: Myrna Loy


Post URL

http://figurinonobau.blogspot.com/2010/01/classic-film-star-myrna-loy.html


Visit Figur-Inonobau for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive